Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 36, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 2, Taman Usahawan Kepong,52100 KL, Malaysia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 36, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 2, Taman Usahawan Kepong,52100 KL, Malaysia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
SUGGESTED return & refund policy
Can I cancel my order?
To exercise the right to cancel, please do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are situations in which return requests may be rejected?
Returns for replacement/refunds/exchange under certain circumstances will NOT be accepted as given below:
1. Return request for exchange or replacement for the same product cannot be made more than three (3) times with total number of days for the request of exchange or replacement do not exceed thirty (30) days;
2. Request for return is made after ten (10) days of receiving the product by you;
3. The Products are used or is not in its original condition;
4. The Products are returned without its original packaging, accessories, parts or free gifts/free promotional items associated with the purchase and warranty cards (if any);
5. The Products and free gifts are returned in the same package, if the items were originally delivered to the customer in separate packaging;
6. Product is damaged after use/opening;
7. Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of the product;
8. Any consumable item which has been used or installed;
9. Product with tampered or missing serial number;
10. Original seal is broken.
Late & Unacceptable returns
If you return items to us after the expiry of the ten (10) day period and/or in unacceptable condition, we may not refund your account. We may, at our discretion, return the products to you (at a cost to you of the actual postage rate). If you send the product back to us again, or refuse to accept delivery, this will be deemed as irreversible authority for us to dispose off your goods without further notice. Disposal will not constitute any admission on our part that we have failed in any way to honour our obligations to you in full and will not constitute any unlawful action against the products. Acceptance of a return by your courier is not deemed to be acceptance by us.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.