SUMISS – ROYAL ELEGANCE BEAUTY DRINK
Hyaluronate Collagen Tripeptide.
With a high antioxidant agent, Royal elegance is a Hyaluronic & Tripeptide concentrated beauty drink giving you more radiant, supple & glowing skin. Each Royal Elegance sachet offers 3,000mg of collagen.
- Promote healthy, smooth & radiant skin
- Tripeptide acts as a cushion for the skin
- Revitalise skin suppleness
- Rejuvenate skin complexion
- Restore the natural radiance of the skin
- Improve skin tone and smoothness
- Improve eyes and oral health
- Improve bone density
- Support hair, nails and connective tissue health
- Strengthen skin elasticity and firmness
7 POWERFUL INGREDIENTS
- It helps increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Soothing redness and dermatitis. It also helps to speed up wound healing such as acne scars as well as helps reduce joint pain
- It helps repair the damaged skin and make it more youthful. It also improves brittle nails, damaged hair, fine lines and wrinkles. Besides, it might help maintain and increase bone density and strength with age, potentially limiting the risk of injury as well as strengthening the immune system
- It is rich in antioxidants that may help protect your skin from damage and promote skin healing. Blueberries per day are linked to improving heart health and circulation, which helps deliver important nutrients and oxygen to your skin. It is high in vitamin C and anthocyanin that may help your body build more collagen
- Ceramides help create a barrier to prevent permeability. This locks moisture into your skin, which helps prevent dryness and irritation.
- Glutathione acts as an important antioxidant in your body. That means it helps combat free radicals. These are molecules that can damage your body’s cells. Glutathione- one plays a role in many chemical reactions in your body.
- Astaxanthin is an antioxidant. This effect might protect cells from damage. Astaxanthin might also improve the way the immune system functions.
- Elastin is roughly 1000 times more flexible than collagens; thus, the main function of elastin is the elasticity of tissues.
WHY SHOULD WE TAKE SUMISS – Hyaluronate Collagen Tripeptide
Naturally, as you grow older, your collagen level drops, and each year you will produce 1% lesser collagen than the previous year. Collagens aren’t just another beauty supplement, studies have found that collagen intake has gained substantial results in joint flexibility and bone density, not only for ageing groups but for athletes too.
That is why Sumiss uses hydrolysed collagen tripeptide which is amazingly fast absorbing by the bloodstream. You can see results faster as compared to having consumed collagen by food or collagen powder. The amount of antioxidants combined with hyaluronic acid and also astaxanthin makes it one of the few collagens that have all-that-you-need ingredients in one small sachet.
Now, these marine-sourced collagen ingredients can be consumed by all ages, so don’t worry about starting too early especially if you know you have been experiencing collagen deficiency. It can be alarming if you notice wrinkle lines on your skin and do not look as glowy and attractive as before. A lot of young people who lead an active lifestyle and are exposed to environmental pollution and the sun may want to opt for collagen sooner rather than later.
Collagen generally promotes strength and firmness of the skin, hair, nails, teeth, bones and joints. So, it is never too early to start investing in yourselves and your well-being. As the saying goes, health is wealth. It is definitely beneficial to start the practice of consuming collagen supplements because when we do age, we want to still be as fit as a fiddle, and hopefully age gracefully.
Water, Collagen Peptide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Punica Granatum Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Fructose Syrup, Xanthan Gum, Ceramide, Pectin, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Astaxanthin, Elastic Peptide, Glutathione
|Total Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fibre||0.0 g||0%|
What’s in the Sumiss’s Box?
Each Box has 30g x 20 Sachets.
How To Consume
There’s no specific time to consume Hyaluronic acid. It can be before or after meals.
Recommended to drink 1-2 times per day. For the first 5 days, drink 2 packs per time, then 1 pack for the following days.
1.Where is Astaxanthin extracted from?
Astaxanthin is extracted from fish.
Cleaning and Drying → Powder → Slurry → Concentration → Astaxanthin
2.What is collagen?
Collagen is a macromolecular fibrous scleroprotein, which is the main component of human connective tissue, accounting for 30% of the human body’s total protein value. Collagen promotes skin firmness and builds the skin structure.
3.What happens to the collagen levels in our body/skin as we age?
But with age, collagen levels in the body/skin gradually decrease as collagen breakdown exceeds collagen production, resulting in facial skin sagging and the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and lips.
Collagen is actually like the mattress’s spring mechanism, very elastic at first. However, as the years go by, the springs in the mattress will wear down. The skin has a similar mechanism, being firm and elastic when young, but loose and inflexible when old.
4.What is the difference between collagen and collagen tripeptides?
Collagen: a macromolecular fibrous scleroprotein, the main component of human connective tissue, is the most abundant functional protein in the human body, accounting for 30% of the human body’s total protein value. Collagen is the main protein responsible for the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of connective tissue. It must be digested and decomposed into collagen peptides in the digestive system before it can be absorbed by the body.
Collagen Tripeptide: A transparent collagen extract composed of two or more amino acids. It also has a highly bioactive form of collagen, a small peptide that can be formed by enzymatic hydrolysis of collagen. It is more easily absorbed by the body due to its extremely small molecular weight (700 Daltons).
5.Can it consume during menstruation, by pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and adolescents?
Yes, Sumiss beauty drink can be consumed by the above. Provided to check for allergies. Best to consult with the doctor.
6.Can diabetics consume it?
Not recommended for consumption.
7.Is Sumiss certified halal?
Sumiss is yet to obtain Halal certification. But ingredient used to produce Sumiss beauty collagen is Halal.
8.When is the best time to eat?
There is no specific time period, but it is recommended to consume according to the directions on the product packaging.
9.How soon will see the results? Who can benefit from it?
Can see results after 6 to 8 weeks of consistent use. Consumers can benefit from it.
10.Is it safe for long-term consumption?
It is safe and its ingredients are all within the daily recommended usage range.
There are no reviews yet.